Thursday, December 20, 2018

What I Eat to Live!

I started my day with some delicious oven fries. I seasoned them with salt and pepper, nooch and a little curry powder. For dipping I used hp sauce and just mayo.
Later on I made a carrot, orange and ginger juice. I've been feeling extra tired lately and this combo always perks me up a bit. And I just love the color!
For dinner I made one of my favorite easy meals, cold sesame noodles with baked tofu. I used the brown rice noodles and they were great! I made a spicy sesame sauce with tahini, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce and a little rice wine vinegar. Oh, and tamari of course. For veggies I used what I had which was carrot and green onion. Better than take out!
My apartment gets a lot more sunbeams in the winter than summer, and the girls LOVE it! Look at Kiki, just lounging! Afternoons are for tanning!




6 comments:

  1. Oooh this looks like such a great day of eating! Your oven fries are always picture perfect, I need to improve my oven fry game big time! OMG Kiki is too much! That picture is too cute and too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had been way too long without oven fries in my life!
      Kiki cracked me up that day! Just living her best tanning life ever!

      Delete
  2. It's been way too long since I've made oven fries; yours look so good! Sounds like an incredibly delicious dinner, too! Kiki looks so relaxed, what a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute warm belleh!
    I love potatoes for breakfast, and those cold noodles look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can never resist Kiki's belly, and especially because she's always showing it off!
      Potatoes for breakfast are the best!

      Delete