Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Cookies and Juice

I've been having more and more orange, carrot, and ginger juice. I'm trying to have it every day. Yesterday was another grey, dismal day and I swear the color cheers me up a little. I also think it's helping keep the colds and flu and whatever else is floating around away. I also like to remind people that you on't have to invest in a juicer to have fresh juice. You can use a blender, a little water and a mesh sieve or cheesecloth to strain the juice. It's pretty easy and definitely easier to clean than a juicer!
I threw these in the oven last night after dinner. I realized since these are measured out you can do portion control if it's just you and make however many you like. I didn't think about that till after the fact so I made all twelve! I'm taking the remaining ten with me to work because I don't want to eat them all myself.
These are great just like the chocolate chocolate chip. It's hard to tell them apart from any gluten full cookie. They get that crinkly cookie thing on top, and stay nice and soft in the center!! An no excessive baking soda flavor!




4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You definitely can't go wrong with cookies and juice! The color is beautiful and I'm sure all of the vitamins are helping. The comfort of the cookies probably help as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delicious, but I really must point out that I used to have the exact same toile inspiration board you have in the background there. Mine was burgundy and white, not black and white, but other than that it was the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I haven't seen those cookies anywhere! Yum! How cool that they're gluten-free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally just freeze excess cookies, as they keep so well and then I can just take them out one at a time when I want to.
    I always get too lazy to strain 'juice' when I make it in the blender, so it is more like 'smoothie'!

    ReplyDelete