Monday, December 17, 2018

Tea and More!

This is my new favorite tea! Thank you Unknown (Ttrockwood) for the suggestion. I actually went out of my comfort zone to find a Target just to try this tea! I'm happy I found a way to Target, because they have a lot of vegan options! They even have their own store brand of vegan ice cream! I should have taken a picture, but it was a madhouse so I wasn't thinking clearly. But back to this tea, with a little splash of vanilla soy creamer, it's heaven. It really tastes and smells like a cookie. And since it's caffeine free you can treat yourself whenever you want!
I've still been eating lots of salads. I really enjoy having salad, now I just need to stock up on accessories for my salad, and also get more creative. When I see salads with greens and grains and roasted veggies with some kind of amazing dressing I'm always reminded I need to get more creative!! Even though this salad was just butter lettuce, nooch and Just Ranch it was still tasty!
I haven't really felt like cooking the past few days. Thank gourd for jarred sauces! One night I just had some gluten free rotini with Trader Joe's marinara sauce,lentils, and lots of nooch. Last night I had a bit of a throw whatever in a pot meal. I made a broth with some tamari and gochujang, added some rice cakes and noodles and soft tofu. At the end I stirred in a little miso paste. This was really tasty and actually fun to eat with different shapes and textures.
Not Bothered!





5 comments:

  1. That tea sounds so good! I've wanted to try it but I'm pretty sure I read that it has orange peel which I'm allergic to so I've stayed away. I'm going to enjoy vicariously through you though! Your soups are always enviable. I need some rice cakes and gochujang ASAP. I think a trip to H-Mart is in my future! Yay for sweet kitty pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sugar cookie tea is very good.I have had a couple boxes before.I used to make sugar cookie oatmeal with it.I just love most of the teas by that same company.They don't seem to go wrong with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. US Target seems so much more fun than our Target! The only food ours has it like chips and chocolate bars and stuff. But the US ones seems to have heaps of fun foods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I never thought to add nutritional yeast to salads? I'll have to give that a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think about getting that sugar cookie tea but I usually pass. I have so many teas now and drink the same one over and over (the peppermint green tea from Trader Joe's)

    The vegan ice cream from Target is awesome! But it is a pain to find. I had to ask someone where it was because I just glanced right over it. I only found one flavor, but it looked like they didn't have many pints on the shelf overall so they might of just been out.

    ReplyDelete