Monday, December 24, 2018

Braving the Stores!

Lemon ginger tea,gluten free lasagna noodles, oranges, onion, garlic,green onions,carrots,potatoes,booch,tofu,Mitokos cheese, avocados
I braved the crowds to pick up a few things yesterday. It was a lot.People were insane and I wanted to fight everyone! The store I work at really doesn't get insane like that and I've forgotten how insane the last few days before Christmas can be. Yikes.
This is the real stand-out of my haul. Most lemon ginger teas that I've had are much heavier on the ginger than the lemon. This is the opposite. It's very lemon forward and I love it!! I think Celestial Seasonings is underrated. Their teas are affordable and tasty.
Whether you celebrate holidays or not, here is a soft , fluffy gift to the world. This is her favorite spot on the couch for serious lounging!



7 comments:

  1. Celestial Seasonings has some really cool teas! I love their Vermont Maple Ginger. A friend sent me the mail order only Almond Sunset for Christmas and it is AMAZING. I've not seen their lemon ginger but I'll look out for it. I'm trying to get more ginger in wherever I can. There is a new ginger tea of theirs with probiotics in it that I also love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost got the Vermont maple ginger, but I chose the lemon ginger! But that box came with a coupon so I'll be trying that flavor next! I have the probiotic one too!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Hil - Hope you enjoyed a nice cozy holiday away from all the madness nestled in with those five floof balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you ha a wonderful holiday as well!

      Delete
  3. I am impressed that you went out to the stores!! I was going to stock up on the Cranberry Apple Kombucha from Trader Joe's on Sunday but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm glad you were able to get what you needed. Floofy bellies are the best gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not smart or sane of me, I can tell you that much!
      I take it you love the cranberry apple flavor! Maybe it will stick around through the winter!

      Delete
  4. Cats are the greatest gifts of all!
    Kudos on braving the shops at such a busy time!

    ReplyDelete