Friday, July 31, 2020

Hello Trader Joe's My Old Friend

It's been awhile since I've been to Trader Joe's. Although I appreciate them limiting how many people they allow in, when I see a long line I just go somewhere else.
Yesterday I lucked out and got there a few minutes after opening. I was able to get in and out before the real crowds showed up!
Tempeh,fruit frenzy bars, tofu,carrots, chips, romaine, lemons,coconut milk, refried beans, chickenless seasoning,oranges,water kefir,celery,coconut coffee creamer,frozen blueberries,cherry plums,nectarine, apple,yellow and red onion, ginger

Trader Joe's now has two vegan shreds!! They also have the cheddar style slices which are cashew based! The original vegan shreds aren't the best, but they're not bad at all, and for $3.50 a bag you can't beat it. The cashew shreds are the same price.
This is very new to me! It says the dressing is made with tofu. The dressing on the left is also vegan! I just bought the FYH Caesar, but when I'm out I'll definitely give this a try! Remember the dark days when Italian, and maybe a Balsamic vinaigrette were the only options?
Perfect waiting for the bus hydration!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my, yes--Italian dressing and vinaigrette, and what I made myself. The problem is I got too good at making my own salad dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so curious about the dressings made with tofu!

    ReplyDelete