Friday, July 24, 2020

Vegan at Winco

Winco is now carrying Miyoko's products! They have oatmilk butter, pepper jack and cheddar shreds all for around five dollars. Still a little spendy, but cheaper than anywhere else I've seen Miyoko's. I don't really use butter too often, but I love her cashew based butter so much I have to try this too!
I know I showed this the other day, but it bears repeating because I found this S'mores oatmilk ice cream, and I haven't even seen this flavor at Sprouts or Natural Grocers! Their vegan ice cream is always a great, great price. Often under four dollars!! And I love Chloe's Pops, (except for the oatmilk pops) and they're under three dollars which is so much cheaper than anyplace else!
This was the biggest surprise to me! First of all, I didn't even know field roast made nuggets! And look at that price, The wings and mini corn dogs are never under eight or nine dollars!! Winco also has the corn dogs, which you can kind of see under the nuggets. I wish I could try them all, but sadly they are all made with gluten.
They also sell a lot of Gardein and Boca, along with Alpha nuggets and burritos, and they have a big selection of Morningstar Farms products. All cheaper than you'll find at other groceries.
It took me a long time to actually check out Winco, because I assumed they weren't very vegan friendly. But I was wrong! They also have a HUGE bulk section, which is partially closed due to the pandemic, but usually their bulk section is so big it's almost overwhelming!
Sharing our favorite bag!!






3 comments:

  1. Winco looks amazing! I want to try Field Roast nuggets--Field Roast does such a great job on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sharing is caring for sisters. I am glad they can share the bag.
    It is always so great finding a super vegan friendly shop, especially when the prices are lower than other places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Miyoko's oatmilk butter! And the s'mores ice cream sounds so good, too! I haven't seen the Field Roast nuggets yet, but I bet they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete