Wednesday, July 22, 2020

What I Ate Plus More!

I bought this on a whim at Winco the other day. I've never had a Caesar salad, but I love FYH blue cheese, and I know Caesar dressing is supposed to be lemon-y and pepper-y, both flavors that I love.
I had a little breakfast salad yesterday with romaine, sliced baby peppers, and a cut up veggie burger with the Caesar dressing. Ten out of ten! It is very pepper-y with a nice lemon kick. I think this might be my new favorite dressing!
celery apple juice
peacharine and pluot
For dinner I kept it simple. Red Thai curry with red lentils and tofu. I usually use A Taste of Thai curry paste, but I found a different brand at the Asian market, and it is soooooooo much better! Spicier and fresher.
More Winco finds! I haven't eaten these yet, but I will be! I didn't even know S'mores ice cream existed!! The ice cream itself is graham cracker flavored, with pieces of chocolate and swirls of marshmallow flavored coco whip!!
I have this reusable bag that the kitties just love. I finally gave in, cut the straps off and let them have it. It dug into my shoulders anyway. Silly girls!





5 comments:

  1. That Smores ice cream is THE BOMB! I finished off a pint on Sunday!! Also that Red Thai Curry looks amazing! We got an Amazon package a few days ago, and the cats immediately took over the box, and there was constantly a cat in it for 2 days!! I finally caught a moment when it was empty to put it in the recycling bin. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a bite of it when I got home, since I walk the ice cream became the perfect soft consistency that I like. OMG, they need to just make pints of the graham cracker flavored ice cream! I'm going to definitely enjoy that this weekend!

      Delete
  2. Good to know about the Caesar dressing! I've made my own sometimes but it's not like I remember it tasting when I was an omnivore. Always good, but somehow just not quite right. I think Caesar dressing should be a bit fishy and have a cheesiness to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed a few recipes myself, and they were always just kind of meh. It didn't seem worth it to make my own.
      I don't get a lot of fish flavor, but it's bright and peppery and so, so good. If you try it, I hope you like it!

      Delete
  3. Gah! I am still patiently waiting for So Delicious Oat Ice Cream to come here. We have all the other ones, so gimme the oat one! That sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete