Saturday, July 18, 2020

Another Vegan Sprouts haul!

Yesterday I wanted to go to both Sprouts and Trader Joe's, which is something I used to do often. But those days are gone, hopefully not forever, but definitely for now. I decided to go to Sprouts, because it's very stress free on weekday mornings. And, Sprouts always has fun fruits that I can't resist!
Before I get to my haul, I saw two new to me things to show!
I didn't even know kite hill made sour cream! I was off my game and didn't check the price, but kite hill is usually pricey. Has anyone tried it?
I've seen Upton's products, but never their updogs. Not sure if they're new to the world, or just Sprouts.
Papaya, teecino, English cucumber, so delicious yogurt, treeline cream cheese,kombucha, lemon ginger tea, clover sprouts,avocado, peacharines, plant snacks chips
Amy's chocolate bar, coconut cream, carrots, pears, yellow plums, red plums, lemons, grapefruit, oranges, cilantro, tofu


celery, gluten free bread, pluots, ginger, onion, garlic ,potato, sweet potato
I'm on a huge plum kick lately. And all of the plum hybrids have been really fun to try. This week I got three different varieties! I love it when they're so juicey you have to eat them over the kitchen sink!
These two take spooning to a whole new level! Since it's getting so hot, the cuddles really only happen very early in the morning!

4 comments:

  1. I think those two things are new to the world, or at least they would be to mine. I'd be excited to try them if I found them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Upton's hot dogs yet, but I couldn't help but chuckle at the name; "updog" reminded me of this bit from The Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlN5nf1qew
    Your Sprouts haul looks great, and such sweet cuddle buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen anyone mention those Updogs yet, so they must be pretty new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Superberry in your haul :), but have you tried GT’S new Sacred Life Kombucha, 25th Anniversary Edition? Any good?

    https://gtslivingfoods.com/sacred-life-kombucha/

    ReplyDelete