Friday, July 10, 2020

Miyoko's Spotted at Winco!

It seems like it was just a few weeks ago, a month at the most when I didn't even know these existed! I saw them either on the Gram, or a blog, and then one day I saw and bought the Miyoko's cheddar block(still haven't used) at Sprouts, the next week they had both the block and the cheddar shreds, and now this morning I saw these, the cheddar shreds, and her cashew and oatmilk butter all at little old Winco!!! It wasn't that long ago that Miyoko's was only at Whole Foods!
I had to get the pepper jack shreds. I just can't say no to vegan cheese, especially Miyoko's, and especially for the Winco price. It was under five dollars!!
Speaking of Sprouts, I got some stuff there yesterday. I really love Sprouts on weekday mornings, it's so quiet and peaceful. You don't feel as rushed and awkward.
Ginger, garlic, gluten free bread, kpmbucha,Treeline cream cheese(clearance) Califia farms creamer(clearance), lemons, onions, golden kiwi, yogi tea,cherry plums, clover sprouts, celery, cilantro, tofu, vitamin c drink powder, pineapple, potatoes, tomatoes,vegan protein, vegan cheddar snacks
I also spotted these at Sprouts. They're both vegan, and made from black beans and red lentil flour. I didn't get them, because I don't really care for puffy snacks made from beans, like Hippeas. I find them too dense, much like bean pastas! I prefer Vegan Rob's light and airy poofs. But, I always love seeing new vegan snacks, especially cheese-y vegan snacks!


2 comments:

  1. Vegan Robs are definitely the superior vegan puff!
    That is a nice little haul you got there, and I am excited to hear your thoughts on the Miyokos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten into Miyokos because of the prices I've seen locally, but those do seem like amazing deals!

    ReplyDelete