Monday, April 13, 2020

What I've Been Eating!


Celery Apple Juice


I'm still on the celery juice! I don't notice any huge difference in my life since drinking it, but I guess I feel like I'm doing something good for myself, and it's a pretty cheap habit to keep up.
I made another batch of gluten free chocolate chip cookies. This time I used almond flour and some coconut flour I forgot about. I like them better with just almond flour. I'm so close to perfecting this recipe and I can't wait to share when I finally do!
baked tofu, rice, romaine with a gochujang peanut sauce
Black bean and TVP tacos
Roasted russet and Japanese sweet potato with a salad with lots of sunflower seeds!


I've been eating a lot of my staple meals. Sometimes I get so inspired to cook and spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and other times I just want to make something easy, and that I know for sure I'll like.
I have recently discovered that I actually enjoy Japanese sweet potatoes! I've had people suggest them to me through the years. Better late than never! They aren't as sweet as orange sweet potatoes, and they definitely have a better texture!! Yay for quarantine discoveries!

4 comments:

  1. I love Japanese sweet potatoes!!! And that baked tofu dish looks amazing. Can't wait for your cookie recipe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Japanese sweet potatoes here, but I really wish I could find them one day as they sound lovely.
    Some fantastic food, looking forward to your cookie recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your food looks so good! I miss salads with sunflower seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I want all of this food in my face! It all looks so delicious. I've been craving salads like crazy, I really need to get to the store and get some.

    ReplyDelete