Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Lotions and Potions

Back when things were normal, like maybe in January or early February, I found some Pacifica products on sale at Target. I love Pacifica, especially their perfumes. The Island Gardenia scent is one of my favorites!
As you can see, I'm almost out of the Sea Purify Mask! It has kelp, green tea, charcoal, and clay. It's for combination skin, but I have mostly dry skin and it feels great while I'm using it and after!
The Sea and C Bright lotion is another win! It is not greasy at all, and it gives you a glow-y look. And it lasts all day. It's dry here in Utah, so lightweight lotions can sometimes be pretty useless as soon as you step outside into the dusty air. But this one lasts and I really enjoy it!
As I said before, it's dry here! I've never lived someplace with almost no humidity, and I have to say I don't like it. I've gotten in the habit of ALWAYS having a bottle of water on me, even in the winter, and having some kind of face spritzer. This spritzer isn't oily, it just feels refreshing on the skin, and boosts the hydration. And it has a very, very light scent. Ten out of ten!
Early morning cuddle session!


3 comments:

  1. I've never tried a face spritzer, but I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pacifica is great, I use the facial cleanser and I love it! The spritz sounds great! Nothing better than a snuggly cuddle sesh in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snuggles!
    I use a lovely rose geranium facial spray, made by someone local to me. It is a great toning spray, but also wonderful for a hydration blitz. I used to always take it on planes with me to spritz.

    ReplyDelete