Sunday, April 5, 2020

Cats, Chips and Tacos!

I figured I'd start this post with Roxy being adorable, and also kind of summing up how we all feel about the state of the world right now! I just couldn't have said it better myself!
If you like BBQ chips and go to Trader Joe's for supplies, I highly recommend these! These are a million times better than Pop Chips, and they have a really nice smoky BBQ flavor. Kiki approves of my snack choice!


Last night I made some super simple black bean tacos, and they were so tasty! I just sauteed a can of black beans with some taco seasoning and a little nooch and topped them with lettuce and this really tasty Roja sauce I found awhile ago. It's a little spicy and a little smoky and it really makes a taco!
Today is going to be yet another grey, rainy day so I think I'm going to spend some time in the kitchen, and then catching up on Brooklyn 99. I'm finding great comfort in comedies right now. It feels so good to laugh, and kind of escape to a sweet world.
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. OMG sweet girls, I've missed those faces! Those tacos look like perfection! Hope you are staying safe and healthy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy is way too cute, and your tacos look amazing! Comedies are definitely the way to go right now; I've been enjoying watching Schitt's Creek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tacos! I love tacos and it's been too long since I had some! I'm taking comfort in Are You Being Served, which is appropriately absurd for these absurd times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooklyn 99 is such a wonderful show, perfect to just curl up with and lose yourself in for a while.
    Roxy is definitely all of us right now. But also Kiki, with her interest in snacks. I can relate to both.

    ReplyDelete