Saturday, April 4, 2020

Saturday Stuff

I've been a fan of Trader Joe's soy creamer for quite awhile, About a year or so ago they started making a coconut creamer which is just as good. And you really can't beat the price. $1,69!!
When I went to Trader Joe's on Thursday, I was excited to see this new to me creamer, and it's the same amazing price!
I'm trying some right now in my iced coffee, and I'm happy to report it's just as great as the unflavored creamers! Ten out of ten I recommend and I will buy again!
I was very proud of this beautiful looking matcha latte I made the other day. The blender did all the work, but I still felt like a barista!

I was feeling really anxious and a little blue yesterday, so I whipped up this delicious gochujang stew with a little rice, rice cakes and some soft tofu. Drizzled with a bit of toasted sesame oil at the end. This was ready in under twenty minutes and it really gave me a belly hug. Sometimes the tastiest food is not the prettiest!



3 comments:

  1. So true--tasty things can look decidedly not pretty. But who wouldn't love a bowl of gochujang stew about now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THAT STEW!!! I want! I just used the rest of my rice cakes and have been too afraid to go get more. Maybe one day I'll go but right now I just can't bring myself to do it. The latte looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete