Monday, April 27, 2020

New and Old Goodies!

I found these crackers at the Asian market. What stood out to me was the gluten free part. They had five flavors, original, scallion, BBQ, tomato, and wasabi. I chose the BBQ and scallion. I regret not grabbing the wasabi! I had the BBQ crackers as soon as I got home. I needed a stress snack! The texture is so light and crisp, so unlike most dense gluten free crackers. They're almost like a chip! The BBQ flavor was a nice, smoky BBQ, and I have high hopes for the scallion flavor. I'm kind of hoarding them since I don't think I'll be going back to the Asian market anytime soon!
I also found this when I went for cat food. I've been a fan of the talenti mango and raspberry sorbetto for some time. On a hot summer day, you can't beat them.
I haven't had a full serving yet, but I did take a bite when I got home, and it is coconut-y heaven! Talenti says they were inspired by coconut macaroons for this one!
I also grabbed a box of these. I feel like I missed out as a kid, because I don't think I've ever had one. I think I always chose either a dreamsicle, or a push up pop. It's going to start getting hot and dry any day now, so popsicles are very important!
Last night I had an oldie but goodie. Right now, familiar things are very comforting! Spicy peanut sauce with rice, romaine and tofu. I don't know if it's because it's spring, or because I'm not eating as much fresh produce as normal, or a combo of the two, but fresh lettuce just tastes so good right now!





7 comments:

  1. I'm definitely craving salad, too! Salad and stress snacks, both. It's a weird combination. I'm glad you were able to find some good crackers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same!! I guess it's good that our body wants a balance right?
      It's just all so weird now, I guess why should cravings be any different!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I must look for that Talenti sorbetto!! I love how you're preparing for summer. Used to LOVE those rocket pops!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I've been missing out! Rocket pops are the best!!!

      Delete
  3. I've been trying to get some fresh lettuce in our online shops lately because I am just loving a big bowl of green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been tasting so freaking good! I wish it lasted longer in the fridge so I could kind of stock up more and avoid the stress of groceries!

      Delete
  4. The crackers sound really nice, and your spicy peanut sauce bowls always look so incredible to me!

    ReplyDelete