Wednesday, April 8, 2020

VeriSoy Emerald Tofu!

I got this tofu at the Asian market some time ago. It's in the same freezer as their vegan meats and seafood. It's been just hanging out in my freezer waiting to be used.
 Last night I made black bean rice noodles, and decided to throw a few slices in! It's fried, and has tiny little pieces of carrot and I think peas in it. It's seasoned really well, very savory.
It has a really great texture, probably from being fried and frozen. It has that firm, chewy, toothsome texture. This is tofu for people who think the texture is weird! I love it, an can't wait to think of some more uses for the rest of the bag!
Ten out of ten will definitely buy again!




3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, that sounds really good. I don't think I have seen anything like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that sounds amazing! I def want to try that. I'll have to see if I can find it in H-Mart! Delicious looking dinner!

    ReplyDelete