Thursday, May 23, 2019

Trader Joe's and Sprouts Haul!

I usually do my grocery shopping on Friday, but this week Friday doesn't work so I decided to really shake things up and go yesterday. I went early in the morning which meant I was able to handle Trader Joe's!!
I made my usual round of Sprouts, Natural Grocers and Trader Joe's. Wednesday is a great day to shop at Sprouts if you have one near you because it's the last day of last weeks sale, and the first day of this weeks sales so you can find some GREAT deals!
Ataulfo mangoes,apples,cherries,pears,crisp pea snacks,protein powder,probiotic cola,bulk rice and quinoa,oranges,FYH vanilla yogurt,Epsom salts,avocado,coconut cream, key lime La Croix, bulk spices
Sweet potato, Cuban black beans,cashew queso,Romaine,coconut milk,potatoes,fries,coconut oil,celery,carrots,mango kombucha,tofu,lemons,vegan mayo,red and yellow onion
I swore I was never going to buy the cashew queso because it's made with potatoes and cashews and I like to make my own potato queso for less money, but I have seen people losing their minds over it so I decided to splurge. Plus I was hungry and it sounded so good! I figure I'll try it, and if it's as amazing as everyone says maybe I'll try to recreate it. It just sounded so good in a burrito or quesadilla.
I spotted this at Trader Joe's. They have mango and I think the other flavor was either plain or vanilla, I can't remember. Trader Joe's is really stepping up their vegan game!! I've also been reading about their coconut milk lattes, but they were all sold out.
I also picked this up at Natural Grocers. Justin's nut butter cups are on sale for $.99! I had to try the cashew butter cups. They are AMAZING!! I like them a lot better than the peanut butter to be honest!



3 comments:

  1. Looks like some great hauls! I haven't seen the cashew butter cups yet, but they sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm chocolate nut butter cups! Such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got sent some of the cashew butter cups by a friend recently, though I haven't tried them yet. Better than peanut butter you say? We shall see. ;)

    ReplyDelete