Thursday, May 9, 2019

All Good Things

Mangoes are definitely one of my favorite fruits. On some days they're my favorite, but then because I'm scared of commitment the next day my favorite will be pineapple or raspberries. These were on sale at Smith's so I had to try them!!
I kind of like the longer stick, it makes the last half of the pop less messy. These are so, so, good! They're so creamy, I had to recheck the ingredients!! I like these because like most real fruit bars the ingredients are pretty simple, organic mango is the first ingredient after water. They're just fruit, water, cane sugar and stabilizers. If you live near a Krogers, Fred Meyer or Smiths I highly recommend these! And they're on sale this week!
I made a big batch of beans and rice yesterday. I used red beans instead of black because that's what I had. This turned out delicious and satisfying as always. I had a salad with avocado, red onion and sweet mini peppers on the side. This meal hit the spot. Cheap and cheerful at it's best!
Caught these two in another snuggle! I don't see Kiki giving up on forcing a cuddle anytime soon!
And I had to take a close up of Roxy. Doesn't she have the most gorgeous green eyes ever!! She is such a pretty girl, and she definitely knows it! She is the resident Diva for sure!






5 comments:

  1. I LOVE mango too so those pops sound amazing! I need some ice pops in my life ASAP. The rice and beans looks delicious, what a beautiful meal! Look at the cuddle bugs, how adorable! Roxy's eyes are so striking! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like every mango pop I try gets better and better!!
      I'm so happy I finally got rice and beans, I was craving it for sure!
      Thank you, and she knows it!!

      Delete
  2. Roxy's eyes are STUNNING!
    Those mango pops sound delightful, so good for hot days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a beautiful girl! And boy does she know it!!
      They are going to be in my freezer a lot this summer!!

      Delete
  3. Your beans & rice bowl looks so colorful and delicious!
    Roxy, what beautiful eyes you have!

    ReplyDelete