Sunday, May 19, 2019

The Good and the OM No Starring Kiki!

I like the chocolate dipped banana pops so much I had to get the chocolate dipped chocolate pops. Double chocolate is never a bad thing in my book. These are great just as I expected. They taste like a chocolate covered fudge pop! What I like about these pops is that they're made with banana, cocoa and cane sugar so they aren't super rich and sweet. I love the vegan Magnum and Haagen Dazs bars, but sometimes my stomach doesn't feel that great after eating them. These are a sweet treat, just a little lighter.
Cutest Creeper Ever!
I saw this in the checkout aisle of Sprouts. It was on sale, I've been feeling run down lately so I impulsively bought it. It's got reishi mushrooms and all that super trendy four sigmatic stuff. I added it to some water yesterday and almost died of grossness. I don't know what flavor it's supposed to be, but it tastes like it's trying to taste like ice tea. I don't know. The stevia taste is so overwhelming I'm gagging just thinking about it. This is a very, very strong NO!!!!! I could only drink like two sips. Gag.
These peeled snacks pea crisps were on sale at Sprouts so I had to try them. These I highly recommend. They taste like the Inner Peas snacks at Trader Joe's, or like the Harvest Snaps crisps. Not too salty or greasy but salty enough to definitely satisfy!!
This was my dinner on Friday night. Quesadillas!! I love quesadillas and so rarely have them since going gluten free. The tortillas are made by Mission and they're pretty close to regular flour tortillas. They are way more flexible than any other gluten free wrap I've tried. As with all gluten free breads, wraps etc. they are pricey so unfortunately these won't be a staple in my life, but every now and again when the quesadilla craving hits I will treat myself.
Kiki loves to sit like a little person. I catch her sitting like this several times a day! I call it her little old man pose!






7 comments:

  1. Yay for quesadillas, and oh my goodness, Kiki's pose is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed them so much!! She is totally hilarious!

      Delete
  2. A lot of packaged drinks seem strong to me, too. I'm not sure if the rest of the world changed or I did.

    But always hooray for quesadillas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should have just tried half the package, but I had no idea it would be so gross and stevia forward!!

      Delete
  3. Oh Kiki, so cute! The look on her face when she is sniffing the pea snacks is so cut and cheeky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She was really full of it that day!!

      Delete
  4. I hate when companies feel like they need to use 100% stevia to sweeten somehting. Like it doesn't need to be that sweet!

    ReplyDelete