Saturday, May 18, 2019

Sprouts and Natural Grocers Haul!

This has been a really, really rainy winter and spring here in SLC. Yesterday rained almost all morning and unfortunately for me it was grocery day. I needed stuff so I couldn't put it off. I was drenched by the time I got home!! Sometimes I seriously question my choice to not drive!
I went to Sprouts for most of my produce and bulk needs. They are having a pretty decent sale, and they had a five dollar coupon off of thirty dollars so it was a good week to shop Sprouts!
I also got a few things at Natural Grocers. I didn't have the strength for Trader Joe's. Just thinking about the store gave me anxiety!
Lantana hummus,gluten free tortillas,avocado,grapes,Romaine,Live soda,heirloom grape tomatoes,carrots,cilantro,Ataulfo mangoes,oranges, onion

 You guys know my gripe about gluten free anything. The Mission wraps were on sale for $4.99 nwith a dollar off so I decided to splurge and try them.
Ice tea/lemonade, Epsom salts,soy curls, pea crisps, violife cheddar,celery
I also got some bulk rice, and garbanzo bean flour. And a few random things from Winco. I did get a picture, but it's so awful I'm not going to bother. I was so wet and upset when I got home I just wanted to put everything away and cry.

I saw these at Sprouts. They are vegan chips that are supposed to taste just like bacon. I didn't get them because they weren't on sale, and also they don't sound very good to me. I like smoky flavors, but these seem too intense for me. But Sprouts is really coming through with the vegan snacks!!!
I cannot keep my bookshelf dust free because Joan likes to hang out on all the different shelves! She just doesn't know that my ultimate goal is to fill all the shelves with books!!


6 comments:

  1. Oooh these hauls look great and that's a great coupon to get for Sprouts! I'm still so jealous that we don't have them here, I felt spoiled shopping in there once in Florida! I still really want to try those Live Sodas, I bet they are great! The chips don't sound appealing to me at all. I've never liked bacon and I always roll my eyes when people ask me if I miss it. Nope don't miss it, never liked it. I love that picture of Joan, how adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The live soda is so good, and it's cheaper than booch and it's got probiotics too so it's a win win!!
      The chips sound like too much to me. I find that a lot of vegan bacon flavor3ed things taste way, way too smoky for my liking.
      Isn't she cute??

      Delete
  2. As a book lover, I can honestly say : Joan looks better than any book��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I agree and I will make sure and tell her you said so!!

      Delete
  3. Bookshelf? I think you mean cat shelf!

    ReplyDelete