Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Too Much Goodness!

I'm still loving rice cakes! They're so much cheaper than gluten free bread and I like the weird dry crunchy texture. Yesterday I had one with hummus and one with some smashed avocado to start my day. Delicious!
For dinner I made some coconut rice with black beans. I made a little salad of cilantro, red onion and jalapeno to put on top of the rice, and had it with a green salad. I love this meal so much, especially because it tastes so great for so little money!
Remember those Chloe's chocolate pops I picked up last week? Well, I've tried them and I can happily report that they are AMAZING! They totally remind me of fudgesicles! They're made with bananas, cocoa and cane sugar. That's it which I really like! I really couldn't taste banana to be honest, but the banana made it nice and creamy!  So far I've tried the strawberry, mango and chocolate Chloe's pops and they've all been stellar. I think the mango might be my favorite just because mango! I've only seen these at Winco which makes me kind of sad, but hopefully they will start appearing at more stores!
Sometimes I walk in on things that are so freaking cute I almost can't even believe it. I caught these two holding paws and it's just almost too much!! Just two floofs taking a nap and being adorable!




10 comments:

  1. HOLDING PAWS AND I AM DECEASED! <3

    I have been enjoying some rice and corn thins since you reminded me a while ago that rice cakes exist. They are so much fun for putting things on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dead too! Like these two are just too much! I love putting things on rice cakes. I even like topping them with salsa!

      Delete
  2. OMG the paws!!!! It's too much, I LOVE IT!!!

    Oooh I always forget about rice cakes for a snack! What a great idea, I'm particularly loving the idea of avocado on it. The pops sound seriously amazing, I need that in my life. Your dinner looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rice cakes are also cheaper than most crackers or chips, gluten free or not. And they last a very, very long time without going stale!!
      The pops are the best!

      Delete
  3. Chocolate fudgy pops are the best! I make a bunch at home but use avocados for that creamy texture. Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds incredible. I know avocado definitely makes my smoothies really creamy,

      Delete
  4. Rice cakes FTW! That cilantro salad ontop of the rice and greens sounds delicious....!
    Why does chloe put bananas in her chocolate popsicles??? No bueno. Still not warm enough for me to want popsicles yet but hopefully soon!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cilantro salad made the rich rice taste so fresh!!
      Ha, she doesn't out bananas in any of the other flavors if that helps!

      Delete
  5. The chocolate pops sound great, and the paw-holding is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so great. I forgot that I used to love fudgesicles!
      Sometimes they just really surprise me! Especially because Afro's alter ego Brutus likes to beat Etta up!!

      Delete