Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Booch, Haul and Dinner

I liked the pineapple passion fruit flavor so much I decided to try the peach ginger. The peach ginger is good, but it's no pineapple passion fruit! I like that each bottle of Suja has a different adaptogen. The pineapple passion fruit has turmeric, and the peach ginger has reishi. I always feel like I'm part of the hip crowd when I can afford things with words like adaptogen.
Gluten free spaghetti, lemons, frozen mixed berries,tomatoes,green onions, hummus,triple berry suju booch, gluten free crackers,gardein chicken tenders,sweet chili mini rice cakes,tofu veggie dumplings,bananas, tofu rice noodles

I hitched a ride and got a few more things at Winco.I definitely got a few splurges because I could actually afford them at Winco. I mean Gardein for $2.77? And they have decent prices for gluten free crackers and pasta!
I treated myself to these dumplings. I regretted not getting them last week so I didn't make that mistake twice.
I baked some tofu and made a quick spicy peanut sauce and had a tofu and dumplings bowl! The dumplings are great. The filling has a nice flavor and they have a great texture. I also saw a Thai basil flavor and you know I'll be trying those!




7 comments:

  1. Great haul.

    Love that you just dropped Afro in there without comment. Because, seriously, just look at that floof. 'Nuf said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of what I thought. Let her amazing belly speak for itself!

      Delete
  2. I don't know why but those Dumplings sound great right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought those dumplings today, too; I'm so excited to try them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gardein strips are currently **on sale** at the store near me for $5. I want a Winco supermarket!! Great finds you picked up- did you just steam the dumplings?
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL OF THE FLOOF!

    I am glad that you were able to get those dumplings!

    ReplyDelete