Monday, March 19, 2018

Probiotic Woman

Someone bought this at work last night and I immediately knew I had to try it! I'm excited to report that it is delicious! Really great watermelon flavor, not too sweet and not too vinegar-y. It's my new favorite booch. And I'm excited because it doesn't seem to be a seasonal flavor so that means it will be around for awhile! We almost sold out of it last night so if it's that popular everywhere I'm sure it will be a regular flavor. If you like booch and watermelon I highly recommend this one!
I also decided to try this Farmhouse Culture gut shots. I have heard great things, and I like their sauerkraut and Kimchi so it seems like a safe bet. Although I love pickles I was never really into drinking the juice so I'm a little scared to take a glug but I think it will be good.
As if marinated tofu isn't good enough, drizzling the whole dish in a super quick spicy peanut sauce makes it even better! I made the peanut sauce right in the jar. It was a great way to get and use up every last bit of peanut butter. This hit the spot last night after work and it was so easy to make!
Kanye being the cutest cuddler ever, and a total glamour shot of Afro in her floofiest glory! No matter what kind of mood I'm in, it's impossible not to smile several times a day with these girls around.





11 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'll have to try putting watermelon in my homebrew! I finally tried that Pure Love GT's, and OMG IT WAS SO GOOD.

    Also LOVE those gut shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sold out of the watermelon in one day at work! It really is that good!
      I love the gut shots too!

      Delete
  2. That flavor does sound refreshing! I’m taking vegan probiotic capsules right now, and having a pickle or two on occasion. I could use some sauerkraut (not spicy, please) recommendations, and the best way to eat it - so let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Farmhouse Culture Dill sauerkraut. Or I think it might be dill pickle sauerkraut. But it tastes like ill pickles and sauerkraut together and it is heaven. I also like Claussen sauerkraut which is cheaper than Farmhouse Culture but also not raw. I'm kind of boring in how I eat it. Either on a tofu pup with mustard, or right out of the package/jar. Although I haven't made potato pancakes in years I also like sauerkraut on top with a little toffuti sour cream.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I will report back soon!

      Delete
  3. Cats are the best for making smiles. :)

    I did get a sauerkraut juice once, not the same brand as yours. It was OK, basically it just tasted like mild pickle juice. I wanted it to be a bit more punchy in flavour! Not sure how much it helped my guts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are.We are so lucky! I like this gut punch, although it's pricey not sure if I'll buy it again. I feel I get more of a benefit from kombucha or just eating sauerkraut.

      Delete
  4. OMG! I am willing to overlook my aversion to kombucha chunks to try the watermelon flavor. That sounds so incredible and watermelon is my favorite ever. I have to see if I can find that. I would also like to smother everything I eat with peanut sauce and hooray for floofy kitty love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good news for you, the watermelon ha no chunks. I've noticed the mango, strawberry, guava and now watermelon have no chunks. I can't stand the strands and chunks either! Gag!
      Peanut sauce is the best an I swear makes everything taste good!

      Delete
  5. I really want to try both of those drink! The vegan bowl looks awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the two drinks the watermelon is hands down my favorite! I hope you can find it. I know it will be excellent in the summer!

      Delete