Saturday, April 25, 2015

YouTube and Yoga


This is one of my favorite YouTube channels for yoga. I discovered this channel about six to eight months ago, and she adds new yoga videos several times a week. She recently had a ninety day yoga challenge that was really amazing. She has several types of yoga flows, including Vinyasa, and Hatha. She has everything from super beginner to very advanced. She explains the poses very well, and does an excellent job of explaining how to align your body correctly. I can't say enough good things about this channel. I did this grounding practice a few days ago, on a day when I really needed some grounding. As always, I felt amazing afterwards. She also has several guided meditations if that is your thang. She always reads something inspirational as your resting in your final resting pose, or savasana. It's eerie how often what she reads is something I need to hear in that exact moment. She is the person who introduced me to the wonderful book The Four Agreements. And she gets extra love from me, because she speaks of showing kindness to ALL beings, not just humans.
I thought I would spread some yoga love to everyone. I feel very strongly that yoga was instrumental in helping me deal with my eating disorder, and helps me keep mu sanity in a very insane world. I also know that I am learning how to be patient through yoga. I feel like yoga and veganism are a match made in peanut butter and jelly heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment