Monday, May 30, 2016

short circuit

I just wanted to pop in and say that my laptop stopped working yesterday and so right now I am usi.g my phone which is driving me insane. I don't know what's going to happen because I can't afford a new one,or expensive repairs on my old one.  When computer stuff happens, it really upsets me because I know so little. When I first tried to use it, the keyboard wouldn't work, so I was using the on-screen keyboard and later on that stopped working, and eventually it just wouldn't turn on. Saturday it was acting fine. This is just another thing that happened in a long line of upsetting events. Anyway, please forgive any typos, I've never blogged from my phone, and I have to say I hate it!! I have a friend who knows a guy who has a friend, and hopefully it can be fixed at little or no cost. As goofy as it sounds my cats and this blog are what makes e feel happy and alive, so hopefully the laptop just needs a little love. I'll give updates of course, it maybe next time from the library.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no really sorry to hear this. I hope you can get it fixed. I know how upsetting it is when things like this happen. Will be thinking of you and hoping you can get it sorted. Thanks so much for those yoga links you left on my blog comments. They look perfect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so glad to have it fixed now! I really hope you like those channels, they are two of my favorites. They both have tons of beginner videos, and are both really good at explaining the postures.

      Delete
  2. I hope your laptop gets fixed. Nothing is worse than computers breaking, it always like the world stops for me since so much information is done online today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully it is working again. You are so right about everything being online. I don't even own a phone book! It's the worst when you can't even find a number to get help!

      Delete