Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Hauls and Cats!

I made it to Sprouts and Trader Joe's!! Just barely though. I left later than planned, so Trader Joe's was way worse than I expected. I just grabbed my basics and got out of there. I guess it's easy on the budget, cause there was no lingering and finding impulse buys!!


Bananas, spaghetti,orange,potatoes,lemons, soy creamer, cucumbers, lime popsicles,tofu,coconut oil coconut milk, green onion, celery,romaine hearts
Live probiotic soda,bulk spices,gluten free flour,cauliflower puffs,white and yellow nectarines, pears,frozen mochi,pasta sauce,raspberries, green tea


Epsom salts, curry tofu nuggets
If I could afford it, I would only eat Hodo soy tofu. I don't know how they do it, but the texture is so chewy in the best way! It was on sale this week at Natural Grocers so I treated myself!!!
I also discovered a clearance shelf at Sprouts and I found a four pound bag of gluten free flour for three dollars. Deal of the century!
Bubba is getting braver each day and exploring his new home more. He now walks past hissing Etta and Joan. Yesterday morning he cuddled up to me on the couch and fell into a deep sleep!
Kiki and Roxy being the cutest. I love it when they cuddle up and it looks like a little kitty heart!!



6 comments:

  1. Great hauls!! I think I need some popsicles in my life ASAP. Hooray for cauliflower puffs and I still wish I could find the Live Sodas. Sweet kitty pics! So glad Bubba is adjusting <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need popsicles in your life!!
      He is slowly adjusting. My girls are being a little possessive, but I'm sure they'll adjust too.

      Delete
  2. Your hauls look great, and hooray for finding gluten free flour on sale!
    Such a brave, sweet Bubba! And the cuddle buddies Kiki and Roxy are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has been so brave, and I am so proud. A few of my girls are kind of being mean girls and I'm pretty upset about it!!

      Delete
  3. Bubba will be especially appreciative of his new digs once the winter rolls around. Expect many more of those cuddles. And don't worry, the girls will come around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious array of kitty hugs in this post!

    ReplyDelete