Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Spring has Sprung!

This is a new to me flavor of Live kombucha. I've been a fan of their kombucha and probiotic soda for quite some time. It's pretty good, I wish it had a stronger raspberry flavor, but overall still tasty.
This has been my favorite yogi tea for over five years. It has a nice light flavor, and I swear my skin does glow when I drink it! I feellike at this point my dry winter skin needs all the help it can get!!
Flowers are finally starting to pop up, and there are just more signs of life everywhere. Spring is definitely my favorite time of year. Everything smells so clean, and I love the crisp mornings.
I made japchae last night and I used the baby bok choy greens! I just sauteed them with the garlic right before I added the noodles, sauce and tofu. I like them! I will definitely buy bok choy again, you can never have too many greens in your rotation!




3 comments:

  1. Yay for bok choy love! I'm so glad you liked it, bok choy is delicious and a noodle dish is a perfect way to enjoy it! The noodles look delicious and the Live Kombucha sounds refreshing. Hooray for spring! It's warming up here too and I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers! I'll have to try making japchae sometime; yours looks great, and I'm glad the bok choy worked out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a good experience with the bok choy!
    And yay for spring! We are still in summer here. Forever and ever and ever and ever.

    ReplyDelete