Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Food and Feels

I've been enjoying big salads for breakfast a few times a week. Even though I decided the Eat to Live life is not for me, I did learn a few things and it made me want to make a real effort to get more veggies in. I may not eat a pound of steamed broccoli for breakfast, but I can have a big salad!
Tofu, red lentil and potato curry. I crave this meal if I go longer than a week without making it. I'm happy that my cravings match my budget because this is definitely a cheap and cheerful meal!
You can't see the noodles, but under all the lettuce and tofu are some cold sesame noodles with edamame. The tofu was warm, the noodles were cold and soft and the lettuce was crisp and cold. I love different temperatures and textures in one bowl!
I've been enjoying yogurt for dessert when I get a sweet tooth. This has a nice natural vanilla flavor and it's sweet but not too sweet.
The cuddling never stops with these two! If you notice Kiki always looks very please with herself! She's proud of her cuddling skills!
I'm really sad to hear of Luke Perry's passing. I was team Dylan all the way, 90210 was everything! From everything I've been reading he was a very wonderful person in real life too. Dylan forever!





6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so many great meals! The salads look seriously incredible and the noodle bowl looks like perfection! Sweet cuddly babies. I'm also incredibly sad about Luke Perry passing. He was so young and had so much ahead of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually crave salads! I’ve been trying to get in daily beans lately and made a lot of crunchy baked chickpeas i’ve been putting on them.
    Your noodley salad tofu meal sounds fantastic! I am totally going to have to make that for myself.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been very sad about Luke Perry passing as well. Team Dylan forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... extra yummy looking meals today. A big salad can be so satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mixing hot and cold, too! I someday hope to find a vegan hot fudge so I can have hot fudge sundaes again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many delicious bowls, and such cute cuddle buddies!

    ReplyDelete