Sunday, May 20, 2018

Sunday Stuff

I got this lovely care package from England the other day. It was sent by Caroline and it had some tea and these delicious candies, and lots of lotions and serums. I love my lotions and potions! It also had this package of bath crystals with arnica! I take weekly Epsom salt baths to help my back so I was so excited to use this! It smelled wonderful and my body felt amazing after my soak. Thank you Caroline for the lovely package.
This was my simple lunch yesterday. Potato wedges seasoned with seasoned salt, onion powder and nooch and a spicy "chicken" burger from Sprouts. I made one of my favorite sauces of Just Mayo mixed with green dragon sauce.
I was craving quesadillas Friday night, and I talked myself out of getting flour tortillas because gluten. But last night work was so WRETCHED and I was still craving quesadillas so I broke down and allowed myself some old fashioned flour tortillas. I filled them with refried black beans and a little cheddar daiya. These were totally worth the cheat. I had them with my favorite smoky and spicy salsa.




9 comments:

  1. How nice of Carolyn to send you a care package! I used to love Kneipp bath products! If she's reading this, maybe she can let me know if they still sell those little individual glass bottles of their various fragrances. I think I remember buying Juniper and Lavender and several others as a teenager when we were on vacation somewhere. Brings back memories.

    And those quesadillas look wicked good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so sweet! I had never heard of Kneipp before, but those bath crystals were amazing!
      The quesadillas were outstanding and totally worth the cheat!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely and thoughtful package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful and thoughtful surprise to receive! Those soaking salts sound perfect.
    Sorry the job is still miserable, hopefully the summer will create some openings when you sent applications.
    Those tea bags are very wise.
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The salts were amazing and the face serums have been amazing too!
      Thank you, I hope so too.
      The yogi tea bags have been really wise lately.

      Delete
  4. Your quesadillas look like they were definitely worth the gluten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you liked the package and those bath salts are amazing! Blake, I've never seen them in England (they are a German company) but I actually found the sachets of arnica salts in a shop in Wales. I would definitely buy them again if I ever see them.

    ReplyDelete