Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Short and Sweet

I went to Whole Foods yesterday to get some cashewgurt and some bananas. I decided to try the vanilla bean cashewgurt this time along with lemon and strawberry. I know I keep talking about it, but this yogurt is just sooo amazing! You can see specks of actual vanilla bean and it's thick and creamy and the perfect amount of sweetness. It was so delicious I swear it put me in a better mood and made the public at large a little easier to deal with! The vanilla bean is competing with lemon for my favorite flavor. Seriously everyone needs to try this yogurt!

I also got this HoDo Soy braised tofu. I always like their products, and this will be nice with some rice for a quick after work dinner. It's braised in five spice broth so it should be GOOD!
Here's my girl Roxy. Doesn't she have the prettiest green eyes? She has been so cuddly lately and it makes it so hard to get out of bed sometimes!




8 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on this yogurt!!! I haven't seen it around here yet, tho! I just published a NEW page on my tab bar for the furkids. I have been thinking about doing it for a long time. I wanted a spot for all of them to be displayed. Those with us currently and the ones we have lost/RIP. Thought you might like to check it out when you have time. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yogurt is sooooo good! When you make it to Whole Foods again I bet they will have it.
      I'm definitely checking out the fur kids tab this weekend. I think that's a really sweet idea.

      Delete
  2. Roxy. What a beauty. I love the ginger splotches brindled into her facial fur. Possibly the only good thing about the cold weather is that the cats get cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is so pretty and she definitely knows it! They do get super cuddly! It does make things more bearable!

      Delete
  3. I want to eat that yoghurt!

    Roxy's eyes are so striking! Could definitely gaze into them forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooooo good! I can't get enough. I definitely love gazing into her eyes!

      Delete
  4. Roxy seriously does have the prettiest eyes! I got my hands on the Cherry Flavor of that yogurt and I can't wait to try it. If I like it I may request the lemon and vanilla bean flavors too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the cherry flavor, but I always love cherry anything. I can't wait to hear what you think of it!

      Delete