Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sprouts Haul!

I have a small Sprouts haul to show. I wanted to hit Sprouts and Trader Joe's, but I was so tired I barely had the energy to go to Sprouts. I'm going to get my hair cut sometime this week and I plan on hitting Trader Joe;s then. Probably before in case I get a horrific cut. Ha!
Almond flour chocolate chip cookie mix, bulk spices, green pepper, apples, avocado, eggnog candle,onion,jelly,peanut butter,raspberries, cumber, plant earth snacks, gluten free bread, tofu raspberry pops
Carrots, oranges, apples, bbq spice rub,bulk rice,tea and teecino,celery, lemons
Even though there are a few specialty items in this haul, this haul was under forty dollars thanks to a five dollar off coupon and quite a few things being an sale or clearance. I love the Plant Earth snacks but rarely buy them because of the price, but they are on sale two for four. I can't resist!
This was the deal of the day! As I was walking by the little end cap of super expensive gluten free items an employee told me this cookie mix was going on clearance for $.99 a box! The mix is vegan, and you just add oil/butter and a small amount of plant milk. Today is supposed to be yet another grey and rainy day so maybe I'll make a batch.
I've been spending a few minutes each day decluttering my apartment. I never think I'm someone who has clutter until I realize that I have a lot! I have today off and nowhere to be, so I think I'm going to have a lazy productive day. Cleaning,  a little declutter, bake some cookies and of course watch birds for cats!



7 comments:

  1. Nice hauls :) . . . Wondering if your cats ever paw at the computer screen when watching the bird videos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Joan will paw at the screen, and then look behind my laptop like where are they, why can't I get them!! Sometimes she starts using claws and then we have to take a break!

      Delete
  2. Rainy days are the best days for baking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite! I love the apartment smelling like deliciousness, so cozy!!

      Delete
  3. Check a lot of Bulk Chocolate for Business here
    https://royalwholesalecandy.com/categories/bulk-chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Plant Snacks chips!
    Joan looks so intent on watching that bird, haha!

    ReplyDelete