Monday, January 20, 2020

Delicious Vegan Food I've Been Eating!!

I've got some pictures of some meals I've been eating. I feel like I'm slowly getting more inspired in the kitchen. I don't know why, but I really lost my kitchen mojo in 2019.It feels good to be trying some new things, and my old favorites are still as delicious as ever!
I've been loving the sesame noodles recipe from The Asian Vegan Kitchen. I've tried several recipes and this version is my favorite by far. I like to serve them with baked tofu. This tofu is glazed with hoisin. I want more of this right now!
Last week I was out on a super windy snowy day, and I got pelted in the face all day with wind and hard snow, and I fell on my arse! I was okay, but my ego was a bit bruised for sure. At least I found this Treeline on sale. This is definitely one of my favorite cheeses but the price stops me from buying it often. I've been enjoying this on crackers and rice cakes.
This looks like what vegans had to order at fast food places a few years ago! Fries and a garden salad!! It was what I was craving, and it hit the spot! I seasoned the fries with old bay before they went in the oven which was a great idea if I do say so myself!!
An oldie but goodie! Snobby Joe's from Veganomicon. I used to make these so often I have the recipe memorized!! I love to have them in a baked potato for breakfast. I bake the potato while I'm working out or doing yoga, it works out perfectly. Such a filling and cheap meal.
And you know I'll never stop eating rice bowls with tofu, veggies and peanut sauce!! This is probably always going to be one of my favorite go to meals. I never get bored of it, and actually if I go to long without having it I crave it!!





5 comments:

  1. Wow, the sesame noodles look perfect and tempting. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so good! I'm making them again tonight because I seriously crave them!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you fell in the snow, but I'm glad the Treeline cheese helped make your day better! Your meals all look so good, especially the hoisin-glazed tofu, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoisin glazed tofu is my kind of tofu1 I am really looking forward to making the sesame noodles tomorrow after seeing all your posts about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vegan whole grains cookbook I have suggests serving their "sloppy joe" recipe on a potato too! I think they used whole wheat groats? It was pretty tasty, they used apple butter in the mix.

    ReplyDelete