Sunday, January 19, 2020

I Found Oatly Ice Cream plus Sprouts Haul!

Yesterday was grocery day, so I went to Target and Sprouts. There are a few things I need from Trader Joe's, but I need to go there early on a weekday since Saturdays are just too much for me. Sprouts had great prices on produce as usual, plus a five dollar off a thirty dollar purchase, so I was able to get a a couple of fun things at Target!
Oat everything is all the rage, and I feel like oatly started it all. I've only recently seen oatly milk at stores, and never the ice cream, until now! My Target had three flavors, strawberry, coffee and chocolate. I really love strawberry ice cream, but chocolate caught my eye and made me fall in love. I tasted a bite when I got home and just WOW! Super creamy, and super duper chocolate-y. I now understand the hype!
Target was also having a big sale on Pacifica products, so I splurged on a clay mask and some vitamin c face lotion. I think I've mentioned before I'm super low maintenance  when it comes to makeup, most days all I wear is lipstick. If I'm feeling super glamorous I'll wear mascara. But I love skin care. Lotions and potions are my weakness.
Garlic, carrots, potatoes,apples, veganaise,grape popsicles,oatmilk creamer,frozen cranberries,coconut milk, garden salad mix, bulk red lentils,plant snacks chips/crackers,lemons, oranges,rice noodles, pukka chai tea,tofu, bulk rice,avocados

Sprouts had all Silk products thirty five percent off, so this big container of creamer was cheaper than most of the smaller containers. So far I've had this in coffee and decaf chai tea, and it is outstanding. Very thick, and it even made my cheapo instant coffee packet taste great!
You guys know I love popsicles all year round! I've always stared longingly at these at Sprouts, but at almost seven dollars for four pops that's always a hard pass. Well, yesterday they were on clearance for two something so I snagged a box of grape! I had one last night and wow, the flavor is intense!!!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for ice blocks on special! I don't think I've had a grape flavoured one before. Is it good intense flavour?
    Some lovely buys. We have the Oatly oat milk here, but no ice cream yet. I hope that it turns up eventually because it sounds great and I want that strawberry flavour!

    ReplyDelete