Thursday, December 21, 2017

Amy's and Jolly Llama

Yesterday before work I made a quick little sushi bowl. I'm out of seaweed snacks, but this bowl was still so satisfying. Tofu, avocado and rice are just a really great trio. Add some soy sauce and wasabi and we have a party!
Someone bought gluten free lasagna noodles the other day and it kind of made me catch a craving for lasagna. I don't think I've had lasagna since going gluten free. I found this Amy's gluten free vegan lasagna on sale for much cheaper than it would be to buy all the ingredients so I decided to go the lazy route. As far as frozen foods goes Amy's is usually pretty tasty. I would buy the roasted vegetable pizza all the time if it weren't so expensive. This lasagna has tofu and veggies layered with rice noodles and a pretty tasty marinara plus daiya mozzarella! I really enjoyed this, and it definitely cured my lasagna craving. I would buy this again to have around for a quick and easy meal.
Have you guys tried these? I had never heard of them until once again I was given a coupon because I like "crap like this" These are beyond amazing. They're so incredibly creamy I'm guessing because they're made with coconut cream. I think we all know by now that I am a huge sucker for anything vegan and caramel so I knew this was the flavor I had to try.It has a really great caramel flavor with just the right touch of salt. These are perfect in every way! I think I also saw mango and a dark chocolate flavor. These are like a gogurt or push pop and so they are not only delicious but fun to eat too! If you see these, you should try them they are AHMAZING!
There is a tree right outside of my bedroom window and it provides a home to lots of birds and squirrels who provide tons of entertainment for the girls! That's Etta's tail you see in the picture. She's patiently waiting for a spot to open on the sill!




6 comments:

  1. Love the kitty queuing system. I would def try those pops if I saw tt hen here. I love llamas, we even had some in our wedding as little name card holders for the table names at the reception. Keep an eye out for post, there's a few UK Christmassy things heading to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those cats look so cute all lined up!

    I am looking up those pops right now! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Etta get her turn at the window?
    More fool to the people who keep giving away these coupons. Their loss is your delicious gain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the kitties in the window! That's too adorable!! Great catch!

    The sushi bowl looks so good and so does the lasagna. I had never heard about those pops before, I will definitely be checking those out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sushi bowl looks amazing; I need to try that sometime! And the cream pops sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to find the vegan lasagna of Amy's for a while now...bummer! Everything looks great, btw!

    ReplyDelete