Saturday, July 18, 2015

Working It

It's my first Saturday morning in my new place, and I'm getting back into the swing of my routine. That includes working out. I have space now that I'm not in a hotel/motel sharing a very small space with kitties. I wanted to share this workout awhile ago, and I guess it slipped my mind. This is a super hard ab workout. The first time I did it, I almost gagged, no joke! But you feel so good afterwards. My goal is to do the whole workout, and do all the reps, and keep up with everyone in the video. Very lofty goal. It's a fun, and challenging ten minutes. I did this today after doing a boxing type workout on the same channel. My abdomen definitely feels worked!
This is how Roxie feels when I suggest she workout with me. The paper tent protects her from all threats of movement!
Happy Saturday, or should I say Caturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment