Friday, July 3, 2015

West Siiiiide!

After two and a half long travel days in a van, my kitties and I arrived safely in Seattle! They were amazing on the trip! They didn't tear anything up, they didn't freak out, they were angels!! We can't move into our apartment until Monday due to the holiday, so we are holed up in a motel until Monday. It's not much room, but I think they are so damn happy to be out of the car, they could care less, I even think only one or two hate me, so I'm doing pretty good. We're going to have to have some trust gaining exercises! I have so much to say, and so many emotions to process, and I am so bone dead tired I'm going to hold off until I have slept for more than two hours! I just can't believe I will never have to think about Erie PA. again! Seattle looks just how I remembered it, and it feels amazing!
I'm going to take a much needed shower(I might be the smelliest person ever right now!) and spend some serious cuddle time with my kitties. I will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment