Sunday, November 1, 2020

Groceries Fueled by Anxiety

 I got some groceries at Whole Foods and a few things from Smith's yesterday. I think my anxiety is getting the best of me because this haul is full of more snacks than normal. It's funny because I've been wanting to branch out and try to eat more veggies, especially veggies I don't eat often, but I kind of did the opposite! 

Vegan cheddar crackers, sweet potato puffs,jalapeno hummus, grape kombucha, vegan gummies, smoky veggie burgers, lip balm, coconut milk, gluten free brownie mix, quinoa flour tortillas, harissa vinaigrette, chocolate covered raisins, lemon, vegan oatmilk chocolate chips(!!!)


Smith's had a sale on Treeline cheese and I couldn't resist. Treeline has replaced Chao as my absolute favorite vegan cheese. I love everything about it, and I've loved every single flavor I've tried. 


Look what I saw at Whole Foods! I didn't even know these existed, did you? I didn't buy them because I had already reached my budget, but I always love seeing new things!


Last night I was feeling lazy when it came to dinner, so I heated up the last few Trader Joe's frozen falafel I had and threw them in a wrap with a smear of Treeline scallion cheese, baby lettuce and some of the harissa vinaigrette. Random but really tasty! The vinaigrette is really, really  nice. It's not spicy, it's actually a little sweeter than I expected. I will definitely buy again!

3 comments:

  1. I think we're all a mess right now--it's far too difficult to think about prepping veggies. Snacks all the way. I hope the coming weeks will be a bit more calming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is too difficult!
      I'm scared and excited for the next few weeks, I feel change is coming for sure!!

      Delete
  2. The heart wants snacks, go with snacks. There's so much going on especially in the US right now.

    ReplyDelete