Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Another This and That

 

Although I always love to try a new kombucha flavor, I was a bit nervous to try this one because while I love apples, I don't love or even like apple juice or cider. I decided to try it anyway, and as I suspected I wasn't a huge fan. I'm not sure what oak tastes like, but this had a smoky flavor that was unexpected. So, apple mixed with smoke in my kombucha is definitely not for me. But, if you're into apple flavors you might enjoy this!



I was getting into a big coffee habit, and I needed to reign it in so I've been enjoying these caffeine free teas with this delicious oatmeal cookie creamer. So, so good!

I picked up these gluten free sweet potato wraps and they're pretty decent for gluten free. 


I put some leftover curry in a wrap and had a breakfast quesadilla. Dipped in sriracha, this was like a poor man's samosa!

Yesterday I had a very late breakfast and I was HANGRY! So I baked some tofu with old bay seasoning and shoved that with lots of greens into two wraps. The wraps are smallish and not very flexible, and I like to really have an overstuffed wrap,  so I had two, one with mustard and one with the vegan habenero blue cheese from Bolthouse Farms. Delicious!



The Mayacamas brown gravy is my all time favorite gravy, and sometime ago I came across this chicken style gravy. Last night I finally got around to trying it with some lentils and horseradish mashed potatoes. it's okay, but it doesn't come close to the delicious brown gravy. 


It's always a race to see who can claim the pink sweater. Kiki usually wins, and will stay just to deprive Bubba. I found an old pink sweatshirt one day, and he seemed to enjoy it just as much a s the pink sweater. But the real scoop is how close they are, it's practically a cuddle!


4 comments:

  1. Haha, the sweater wars! Bubba looks very comfy on his sweatshirt though. I always have that same issue with gluten free wraps. I try to buy the sprouted grain ones sometimes to be healthier, but I just can't fold them properly or stuff them with enough food! So I usually end up eating two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that Bengal Spice tea! It's one of my favorites of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two pink sweater/sweatshirts... that is so cute! They are basically BFFs... at least when it comes to sweater/shirt related napping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me so happy seeing how close Bubba and Kiki are napping; I am proud of them both! <3

    ReplyDelete