Monday, November 30, 2020

Vegan Snacks!

 I'm not usually a huge snacker, but 2020 has changed a lot of things, and apparently snacks are one way I handle stress and anxiety. Hey, it beats my old coping skills, smoking and drinking. 

I adore these sweet potato puffs. So far I've tried the sour cream and onion(vegan of course) white cheddar, and buffalo ranch. I thought the sour cream and onion were my favorite flavor until I tried the BBQ. The puffs are really saturated with BBQ flavor, and it's nice and smoky with the tiniest bit of sweetness. Eleven out of ten, highly, highly recommend these delicious puffs, especially the BBQ and sour cream and onion flavors!

 



I've heard rumblings of these vegan ranch puffs all over the interwebz, but they haven't been in any stores in my area, and believe me I've looked! Finally this weekend they appeared on the shelves at Smith's! And they were on sale! Guys, these are good! I can really taste the dill, and the texture is nice and light, not dense like other chickpea snacks I've had. Ten out of ten!!



Smith's/Kroger/Fred Meyer has really been thinking of their vegan or plant based customers and I really love it! This queso is INCREDIBLE!! Bianca has been singing it's praises, and I'm joining the choir! It's so creamy, it has a kick but I think it's safe for spice sensitive people. And, it's definitely the cheapest vegan queso I've seen at $3.49 a tub! Twenty out of ten recommend!


While I'm on the subject of Simple Truth Organics vegan friendly options, I found this vegan ranch for under three dollars and had to try it. I have a Just Ranch sized void in my heart that I've been trying to fill because it seems Just Ranch is a thing of the past. This won't completely fill that void, but it's pretty tasty. Very dill forward which is a good thing in my opinion! I like it a bit better than FYH vegan ranch, and it's much cheaper so win win!


Here's a little visual snack. Bubba being very prim and proper not to mention handsome on his favorite blanket!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Bubba! Look at him! And isn't that queso the BEST?? I need to get some more. I've also been wondering about that ranch! Glad it hear it's awesome. Imagine Vegan Cafe bottles and sells their ranch, and it's so good, I could drink it (and sometimes do!), so I haven't tried the Simple Truth one yet. But I miss Just Ranch too. I don't understand what happened to it! I love JUST for All's products, but they're so weird with distribution and transparency. I'm always so scared Just Egg will disappear one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Ranch left a void in my heart. So did awesomesauce. But there is something odd about the company!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for fun snacks!
    Bubba, you look so distinguished!

    ReplyDelete