Sunday, November 15, 2020

I Got Stuff!

 I needed a new winter coat, so yesterday I did double shopping duty and got a coat and groceries on the same day. I dread clothing stores, love grocery stores! Although the pandemic and 2020 in general has dampened my enthusiasm a bit. I did find a coat, at fifty percent off even, and I found some groceries too so I guess it was a pretty okay day. 

I got groceries at Whole Foods and Natural Grocers. I'll start with Natural Grocers.

GF bread, fizzy water from Whole Foods(oops), Treeline cheese, incense holder, yerba mate, coconut cream and milk, Epsom salts, kale, kombucha,vegan cheesy popcorn,soy curls, vegan GF peanut butter bar

I'll never be known for my photography skills or my gorgeous staging of any pictures, but this week's haul pics are particularly bad I'm sorry. I was hangry, and very overwhelmed when I got home. Too much stimulus for this introvert!

Vegan GF cheddar crackers, apples, grapefruit, avocado, banana, chocolate bars, grape kombucha,celery, oranges, carrots, dark chocolate peppermint trees, dirty chai mix,ricemilk chocolate, romaine hearts, bath salts, tofu

You guys I am seriously addicted to the vegan GF cheddar crackers from Whole Foods. They are the best vegan Cheese it or nip type cracker I've ever had. They blow Earth Balance cheddar crackers out of the water! And no palm oil!


Since I save fifty percent on my coat, I had a few extra bucks in my budget so I got something I've needed for years, a colander!!! I've been using my small mesh strainer I have for juice to drain potatoes, pasta, whatever and it's always been a very messy and dangerous ordeal. And the french press was more of a want than need, but man do I love it! I'm having a delicious cup of mocha teecino as I type!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a colander! And one that looks pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a successful outing for non-food items! Glad you got a coat on sale, and a colander as well!

    ReplyDelete