Friday, June 21, 2019

What I'm Going To Be Eating

I picked up a few groceries yesterday since I won't be able to today, and I try to avoid shopping on Saturday if I can! I went to Sprouts and Natural Grocers. I wanted to get a few things at Trader Joe's, but it was past ten a.m. so I decided to look out for myself and stay away. Trader Joe's is going to be even worse for the next few months because school is out!!
Hillary's spicy breakfast sausage, Tuscan bouquet bath salts, coconut lime chapstick, clearance yellow rice
The Hillary's spicy sausages were on sale for two something and I impulsively grabbed them. I hope I don't regret it because Hillary's burgers are definitely not my favorite. I don't even eat traditional breakfast foods so I don't even know what I will do with them!!
I saw these new to me vegan dips at Sprouts! I've tried the Good Karma flaxmilk yogurt and really, really was not a fan. I almost grabbed the French Onion dip, but the tub is pretty big and I just don't trust that I'll like it. Has anyone else heard of this or tried it??
Garlic,sweet potato,herbal tea,mushrooms,green onion, cilantro,green and red grapes,tofu, kombucha,Vegan Rob's cheese puffs,Opal apples,lemon, lime, hemp seeds, agar agar powder, medium tofu,red pepper,coconut milk and coconut cream

Sprouts has had the Vegan Rob's puffs on sale for two dollars for a couple of weeks now and I love it!! They're definitely in my top three favorite snacks! They also have Kevita booch buy one get one free so that was a great deal too!
I am super excited because I have some recipes I'm going to be trying in the next few days! One of the recipes I'm going to try is inspired by Susan's blog! She has had a lot of dishes with sesame cheese which I had never heard of, and I definitely haven't seen it anywhere in the states! The agar agar powder in my haul is for the cheese. I used to love making vegan cheese so I'm happy to get back to it!
When it's too warm to cuddle, but you still need that connection to your sister!! Holding back paws is almost cuter than front paws!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like some great hauls! I've heard great things about the flax milk, it's too bad the yogurt wasn't great. I'm so curious to know about the dips. The Wayfare dips are awesome. I loved the Vegan Rob's puffs too! Awww sweet pic of the girls <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a comment on Instagram saying the French onion flavor isn't great. She said it tasted like Thanksgiving dinner, not a traditional French onion dip. No thank you!!
      That's what I was scared of, and now I'm glad I didn't grab it, beause I would have grabbed the French onion!!
      I can't find the Wayfare dips anywhere around here! I could only find them at Wegman's when I lived in Erie. Maybe they're an east coast company?

      Delete
  2. Cute little toe touches!
    I am catching up on reading blogs, I look forward to see what you have in store regarding sesame cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand Good Karma. I don't think I tried their yogurt because I really didn't like their flax milk. The only thing I can think of is that the flax milk is really low calories so maybe that's why it is popular?

    ReplyDelete