Thursday, June 6, 2019

What I Ate Budget Style

Since my budget is so tight this week I figured I'd show what I ate. It might not be too exciting, but I was satisfied and happy and that's what matters!
After my tea I had this celery and apple juice. I'm on week three of celery juice and it isn't too terrible. I just have to have some fruit to add to it. Hats off to the people who drink celery juice straight!!
After my juice I made a chickpea pancake which kind of turned into an omelette. I put some nooch in the middle for fun. Liberally doused with green cholula sauce.
Later on I snacked on this baked potato. The little cuts I made look like a face. The face is saying "Hmmm, I just don't know" This might sound weird, but I love cold baked potatoes, maybe even more than warm. I like to dip them in mustard.
For dinner I had a brown rice bowl with red pepper, cilantro and baked tofu. With a gochujang peanut sauce. Simple and delicious.
I also had a kombucha earlier in the day, and a popsicle for dessert. All in all a pretty tasty day, and I definitely don't feel deprived.





6 comments:

  1. Potato face! I see no problem with cold potatoes. People eat potato salads and whatnot, after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. And I love to add mustard to my potato salads!

      Delete
  2. Is that potato face judging me. ;)
    I love cold potatoes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The potato face is definitely judging!
      I'm not alone!!

      Delete
  3. Neat potato face! Your brown rice bowl looks like the perfect dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost felt weird eating the potato while it was looking at me!!!

      Delete