Sunday, May 17, 2015

Vegan Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwiches Exist!!!

Wegman's!
I went to Wegman's looking for So Delicious Neapolitan mini ice cream sandwiches, grabbed a box, threw it in my cart and was surprised to notice that these minis were banana split! In the banana split, the vanilla ice cram is swapped out for banana! I didn't even know vegan banana ice cream existed. This stuff should be sold in pints, it would be in my freezer always. It reminds me of some kind of non-vegan frozen treat that I've had in my life, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. I have seven more bars to go, so hopefully I can put my finger on the memory. As with the mini bars, the sandwiches are rich, so the mini is really a perfect size. You can really taste the chocolate, strawberry and banana flavors, and they work really well together. I can't imagine anyone choosing plain old dairy ice cream sandwiches when you can have banana split ice cream sandwiches made out of coconut ice cream!
I also decided to try the Victoria Vegan original Alfredo sauce. It was okay, I definitely prefer the Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo. I have made cashew Alfredo, and cashew cream sauces so often at his point that I guess I just prefer my own. It had a sharp taste that at first I thought was too much lemon, but after looking at the ingredients, lemon isn't even an ingredient! I read quite a few very glowing reviews of this sauce, so maybe I am just a little wacky. I have half a jar left to use, so maybe the second time around will be better. I'm not giving this a thumbs down, but I do recommend the Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo over the original.
The last new to me thing in my Wegman's haul is the Traditional Medicinals Green Tea Dandelion. I try to add dandelion tea to my diet for the healing qualities, but dandelion is a very strong, slightly bitter very earthy taste that doesn't always please me, so it is easy for me to blow it off. I try to pay attention to herbs, and foods that are good for the liver. For all the beer I've poured in my body, I have a lot to make up for with my liver. I'm pleased to report that the green tea really helps balance out the dandelion. They go really well together and I am sipping a cup of this now, and I am actually enjoying it!
To sum up my haul, run don't walk to your fave grocery and buy a box of Banana split minis, or any So Delicious mini bar, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

    ReplyDelete