Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Setting Yourself Up

Breakfast of champs!!
Pantry finds!!
Have you tried these Sing Buri cashews by Sahale Snacks? They are everything I want in my mouth. They are salty, sweet, spicy, crunchy, and chewy from the small pieces of dried pineapple. I could eat these all day long. I was doing cupboard inventory to see what I need to start using, and somehow I forgot about these nuts I found on sale awhile ago. I couldn't stop eating them yesterday. They really do remind me of delicious Thai food, which I have not had since leaving Seattle. My mind is blown, and I look forward to trying some of this companies other nut blends. I also forgot all about this loose leaf tea I bought awhile ago. It is Tea Forte Cucumber Mint. I brewed a cup yesterday and enjoyed the light flavor. The mint is very light, it's more of a fruity(berry?) cucumber taste. I plan on making a batch of iced tea with some of it today. For some reason I prefer fruity and cucumber teas to be cold. Anyway, it is very refreshing if you are looking for a new iced tea option. The canister promises that this tea is good for skin clearing and youthful skin benefits. If I notice one day that my skin looks unusually amazing, I will certainly report back!
I started my day with a head of Romaine topped with sliced sweet baby peppers, cucumber, Bao Raw Slaw, and a hearty shake of nutritional yeast. I feel so amazing when I have a green salad in the morning. It also sets up the rest of the day to make good, healthy choices. I want to continue that good, healthy vibe I have going. I also feel really satisfied when I start my day with a lot of crunching and chewing. I feel satisfied like I really ate a MEAL! I'm really loving the Bao Raw slaw as a salad topper. It adds that delicious, salty pickle-y flavor. This whole salad combo is also delicious stuffed in a pita, or shoved into a baguette. One of the many things I've learned on this wild ride to healthy is when you start the day with stuff that makes you feel really great, you want to keep that great feeling going. When I look back to starting my day with coffee and cigarettes, I see how I wasn't really setting myself up to have a good day. I've been aggressively pursuing health and happiness for around a year, and although I still have a long way to go, it's really nice to see where progress has been made.
How do you like to start your day?

1 comment:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

    ReplyDelete