Monday, April 26, 2021

More New Vegan Things I've Tried and One I Will Try!

 

I picked these up on a whim at Sprouts, they were on sale and vegan so why not? I've been snacking on them all weekend, and they're pretty good. Nice and crispy, pickle-y and not too salty or greasy. I definitely will buy these again!

I picked this up a few weeks ago, and last night I was feeling the blues so I wanted something easy. Unfortunately I also wanted something tasty and this wasn't it. I think I just don't like jarred pesto. Since the basil isn't that fresh it really is just too lemon-y. I'll have to find a creative way to use the rest of the jar!


I picked these up at the grocery store where I used to work. They had several flavors of veggie burger, and vegan nuggets and meatballs(He he) This is their organic store brand. They were not this vegan friendly when I worked there I can tell you that much! These are really, really tasty. Does anyone remember the brand Gardenburger? These remind me of one of their burgers, either the original or black bean. Those were my favorite veggie burgers in my pregan days!



I've been wanting to try this popcorn for sooooo long, but it's expensive! My patience finally paid off and it was on sale so I scooped up a bag. Ten out of ten this is DELICIOUS!! I mostly taste dill, which is fine by me, but it does have a ranch-y aftertaste. Amazing!


I've never heard of these or this brand, but it was in a little freezer clearance bin so I grabbed one. I would have grabbed more, they were only one dollar, but pancakes sausage and cheese sounds so strange to me. But I couldn't not try one at that price. I will share my thoughts when I try it. 

I'll be back later in the week. Tomorrow is shot one of the vaccine for me. I'm excited and a bit nervous but I'm mostly happy and grateful that I'm finally able to get it!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Gardenburger--did Green Giant make those? They were good.

    I'm not sure about the cheese, but sausage and pancakes go well together, so that's moderately promising! Looking forward to your review.

    Glad you're getting the vaccine! Keep easy food around for after; I got really ill for a few days and I was really glad to have some easy stuff to eat. (That, as it happens, is my post today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to hear your are getting your first dose of vaccine!
    I am very curious about that pancake/sausage/cheese thing.

    ReplyDelete