Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Mad for Masala Chips!!

 I made a special trip back to the Restaurant and Family Market today for more of those incredible Lay's Masala chips! They're just so addictive! Since the Restaurant and Family Market is right next to my usual Asian market I hit up both places. 


 I also got a spicy hotpot soup base. I've never had hotpot, but I love The Viet Vegan and she has been making some delicious looking hotpots. I feel freer to experiment and try new things at stores that are a little cheaper. 

Clearance oranges, peanuts, pancit noodles, tofu, fruity mochi, rice cakes, sweet potato, sweet chili sauce, tofu cutlet, fried tofu, carrots

 The bag of oranges has to be at least five pounds, and it was on clearance for ninety nine cents! And every orange looks perfect, no spots or softness. Clearance shelves are the best!

This was kind of a spontaneous trip, I was craving those chips, and it's a beautiful day. I need to make a serious list and go back sometime to stock up on condiments and noodles and such. Going during the week is so much more calm than the weekend. 


As I mentioned last week, the apartment directly underneath me is being remodeled and it has been really loud. Like almost unlivable loud. Yesterday was only a little loud, so they were brave enough to sit at the vent listening. Does anyone remember that old Will$ Grace episode where they were nosing on their neighbors through the vent?

2 comments:

  1. Boo to loud construction noises!!
    But I am glad you were able to get yourself some more of those chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Lay's Marsala chip crave is real! The chips are made in India, so maybe that has something to do with the authentic flavor. No other chip tastes like them. Looks like you're set for awhile now. Happy snacking! ��

    ReplyDelete