Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Just Another Manic Monday

I was supposed to start my new job yesterday. As of last Friday anyway. Then Sunday I found out that the store is closing until further notice, which is understandable, but unfortunate for me. I still have the job, just who knows when I will start. So, my anxiety was pretty high Sunday and Monday.
This is a terrible time for us all so I'm not going to say much else, we're all scared and worried and at least I'm healthy right now.
I figured why not show what I ate with a very stressed out tummy. And what I drank besides water of course.
Reishi mushroom coffee with So delicious vanilla creamer and a little hazelnut syrup. I know coffee probably doesn't help with anxiety, but restless sleep makes it hard to function.
This was a very tasty sandwich! Gluten free bagel with carrot sriracha hummus, lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, and pickle. I love alfalfa sprouts on sandwiches! My favorite sandwich in my pregan days was a toasted onion bagel with cream cheese and alfalfa sprouts!
grapefruit, carrot, orange and ginger juice

perfectly ripe ataulfo mango
For dinner I made spicy peanut noodles with some tofu puffs, lettuce an alfalfa sprouts. With extra sriracha on top.
I of course didn't eat this! I have been hoarding these two precious bath bombs for when I'm having a really hard day and need to feel a little pampered. Yesterday felt like a good day to use one. This was honeysuckle scent. really lovely.
enjoyed with my bath




4 comments:

  1. That's a really good photo of the spicy peanut noodles with tofu puffs. Looks so clean and refreshing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the bath was soothing. These are really hard times. If there is something we can do to help, send up a flare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sandwich sounds so fun, and your spicy peanut noodle bowl looks amazing!
    Sending hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sandwich looks so good, hurrah for GF bread!
    Let me know if I can do anything. <3

    ReplyDelete