Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday Stuff!


                                    
If you have two minutes and fifty seconds, please listen to this beautiful, heart wrenching song. I've listened to it several times already, and it gets me every time. As beautiful as this piece of art is, I hope that a song like this never has to be made again.

I've made a million and one red lentil curries, but I've never made a lentil Dal. I came across this recipe last week, and it sounded so tasty I knew it was time to expand my horizons! I left out the mustard seed and curry leaves because I didn't have those items, and I halved everything because although I love leftovers, I don't like a ton of leftovers. Anyway, this was so freaking easy and tasty. I love green lentils of course, but nothing beats a red lentil for any kind of soup or stew.
Here's a budget tip, if you live near a Winco and love beyond burgers, look at this, under four dollars, what? Even for Winco that's super cheap!!! And they have the sausages for six something, which usually they are around eight dollars at Winco!!





1 comment: