Saturday, May 9, 2020

Trader Joe's Haul!

I made the trip to Trader Joe's yesterday. I haven't gone there much since this all started, but I really wanted to get some things at the best possible price.
I appreciate that Trader Joe's only lets a certain amount of people in at a time, it prevents the normal madhouse, but it's still pretty stressful. Trader Joe's narrow ass aisles were definitely not meant for social distancing!!!
Oranges, apples, black beans, gluten free pretzels,romaine,Persian cucumbers, water kefir, hibiscus tea celery, carrots,Miyoko's cream cheese(splurge) grapefruit candle,butter lettuce,red lentils, tofu,lemons, dill pickle hummus,coffee creamer,lime pops,La Croix
The La Croix and pretzels are from Smith's. If you like fizzy water, I cannot recommend the limoncello flavor enough. It's citrus-y with a little vanilla, and it just tastes like better days. Ten out of ten will definitely buy again, and highly recommend!!!

I absolutely could not resist! It's funny because I was wondering why I never see pickle hummus anywhere, and wondering if I should try and make some! I feel like sharp, salty pickles are a perfect compliment to garbanzo beans and tahini. This was only $1.99. Made my day and made it worth the trip!
I haven't tried it yet, but when I do i will report on it! I have high hopes!

I can't take it!!!

Pink beans!

3 comments:

  1. Pickle hummus sounds amazing! I must find a recipe because I can guarantee no where will make that here. But I love hummus and I love pickles!

    That cuddle puddle and those little beans, purrrrrfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickle hummus! I would eat that for sure! But Trader Joe's makes me so anxious even in non-pandemic times, so I'll just have to make my own.

    Citrus-vanilla flavor is amazing everywhere, but especially in fizzy water. I love Polar Springs orange vanilla seltzer, but it's not sold that many places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great haul, and that pickle hummus sounds so fun!
    Cuddles and toe beans, what more can one ask for?

    ReplyDelete