Wednesday, January 30, 2019

What I'm Loving in 2019!

Since the first month of 2019 is almost over, I thought I would do a little round up of some things I've been loving this month!

I love tea. I drink it everyday. Sprouts has Celestial seasonings tea on sale so I've been stocking up.  The watermelon lime zinger is made with hibiscus tea. I like to make a big batch of it for the fridge and have it with my cardio workouts because hibiscus is very hydrating. And the Vermont maple ginger is like a cookie in a cup!
I found Pukka tea on sale too! My tea dreams have come true this month! This turmeric glow tea is one of the better turmeric teas I've had. Nice and mellow.
I love Live beverages soda inspired kombucha, and these probiotic sodas are great too! They're a little less booch-y and sugar free. They're sweetened with monkfruit sweetener. Really tasty!
I just talked about these the other day, but I had to mention them here because I discovered these just this month an they are one of my favorites! Tots made with millet! They're crunchy outside and soft inside just like a regular tot!
I've tried a few Pacifica products and have never been disappointed. They're a vegan and cruelty free company and they make lots of lotions and potions and make up! I saw this serum for under ten dollars so I decided to splurge. I am a sucker for a good serum! This smells like berries and flowers and it feels amazing on my skin!!
This is my first time trying Elf cosmetics. It's hard for me to find a mascara that I like because I don't like weird or fancy wands, and I don't want it to extend, curl or anything else to my lashes. This has a normal wand, and it's just a basic black mascara. I love it! It's light to medium coverage. No clumps, and it doesn't give me spider lashes. And only three bucks at Target!
And of course who doesn't love kitty feet? Joan is my little introvert and she was safely tucked and hidden under the blanket until she stretched a little too much! Joan always reminds me that it's okay to be an introvert!






9 comments:

  1. That Pacifica serum looks lush! I love pampering myself with nice fragrant oils for both my face and body. I'm glad to see you treated yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is a great word! It's so nice. I'm usually just a coconut oil kin of gal, so this is a nice treat!

      Delete
  2. I drink a lot of coffee in the mornings, but switch to decaf tea late afternoons and evenings- the celestial seasonings holiday tea “sugar cookie” is my favorite EVER, legit tastes like a cookie!! I stockpiled it because now it’s gone until next holiday
    What a great find with the face oil!
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried the sugar cookie tea before the holidays, and when I went back after to stock up it was already gone! But you're right, it's so freaking good! The ginger maple is similar in that cookie kind of taste though.
      It's so nice!!!

      Delete
  3. Those little tootsies peeking out are so cute!
    Maple Ginger Tea sounds really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love when her little tootsies stick out!
      It is really great. And it makes my apartment smell so nice!!

      Delete
  4. The maple ginger tea is great. I add maple syrup to it to take it up a notch. They also have a new ginger probiotic tea that I like, and I make a peach tea of theirs to drink iced sometimes. They have one online, Almond Sunset, that's nutty and chocolately and a little bit like coffee because it has chicory in it. You can't get it in the stores but a friend sent it to me and it's EPIC with a little non-dairy creamer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the ginger with probiotics and loved it! I think I saw the peach one at Sprouts but I chose the watermelon. I'll have to try peach next time.
      I love teas with chicory because of how similar they are to coffee. I'll have to look for that one. Sometimes I want tea with a bit more oomph!

      Delete
  5. You always find the best sounding teas. I put my blinders on when shopping because of a child distraction and trying to stay on budget (or under.) But it is probably a good thing to not add to my tea collection (yet)

    I feel you on the whole mascara wand thing. I like the pacifica, normal wand. I like it because I get the brown mascara, my lashes are really light and you can't really see them otherwise.

    ReplyDelete