Herb-y Garlic-y Cashew Cheese
- 1 Cup cashews soaked overnight
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1 Tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp. dried dill
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Miso paste
- 2 T. Nutritional Yeast
- Juice of 1 small lemon, or 1/2 large lemon
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water (I used 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
After twenty four hours, unwrap and enjoy!!
Here is the recipe. I've been binge watching her videos lately. She has an infectious personality, and makes some simple and delicious looking recipes! I want to be part of her family! This might become my go to cheese sauce, because it's even easier than the potato carrot sauce. You can make this in under ten minutes!